Mission of Disable’s Inclusive Welfare Association (DIA) is to contribute for improving the social and Cultural Condition of People with Disabilities through the promotion of Awareness, knowledge, skills and an inclusive society. Most Staff of the association are Person with Disabilities and Contributing on voluntarily basis. The role of Disable’s Inclusive Welfare Association (DIA) Association Islamabad is to provide a voice to Person with Disabilities. Disable’s Inclusive Welfare Association (DIA) Association is contributing in this domain people with Disabilities are still finding it hard to accept their disability. As a result, they are not able to play a much constructive role in the Society.
Disable’s Inclusive Welfare Association (DIA), is a non-profit and cross disability association which supports people with disabilities (PWDs), enabling them to realize their full potential through new opportunities community involvement. The association is working for improving the ultimate status with dignity of people with disabilities. Disable’s Inclusive Welfare Association (DIA) is focused on Independent Living, inclusive education, Barrier Free & Right-Based society.
- To Promote Independent Living among the Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and community.
- To work for “Inclusive Education, barrier free & right base society” through advocacy.
- To promote and provide financial, educational and social aid and support.
- To promote and provide Sports and Cultural opportunities.
- Provision of assertive devices such as wheelchairs, white cane, walkers, sewing machines etc.
- Provision of assistive devices such as wheelchairs, walking stick, walkers, tricycle, white cane etc.
- For skilled persons we also provide swing machines and small personal loans for business.